Thursday, December 07, 2006

Maintainable leanesss for former fat boys

Not bad! abs still visible haha

This is a picture of me as of december 2006. This is a bodyfat percentage i can maintain forever with just normal eating (4 healthy meals, 2 shakes) everyday. I believe i can go leaner if I ate slightly cleaner but currently I will be training quite hard so this level of fat is ok for me. Its not as lean as my velocity diet days. But I am certainly stronger (and about 4kg heavier than the end of the velocity diet). This is the leanest non-diet condition i have ever been in. I feel really fast and bouncy on the track, field and court.

Remember I'm a former tubby so it is possible to stay lean forever even for us fatties. What has helped me is not eating outside food at all during my lunch break. I marinade chicken in large amounts and bring uncooked meat to my office pantry. I wrap it in aluminium foil and put it into the toaster there. 10 mins on high heat is perfect for chicken! The overnight seasoning in the marinade makes it taste good! Self cooking is the best way.