Friday, September 01, 2006

Restaurant Review - Rivercafe Clarky Quay

Went to Rivercafe on our nations' national day Aug 9! On the suggestion of my friend Jesslyn (directly behind me in the pic). Her sister Jerrine and my buddy Dr. Matthew were there as well. As you can tell from the pic (yes its small...but i think you can see) i ordered eggs, toast and cheese... The rest ordered pancakes of various kinds. Uh.. pancakes are nice... if you are post workout carb-upping haha. Fruit, or bacon with flour nicely arranged on a plate always tastes good:). As for myself, eggs and cheese and brown bread is just what I normally eat at home... this just costs 10x more. The average price for a breakfast dish is about $10.

The ambiance is nice, its next to the river, and its a less crowded part of the city so it is nice. They serve many kinds of wine (as if i can tell the differnce... wine is good for marinading MEAT to make it more tasty... muwhahah) so its a good place if thats your kind of thing!

All in all its nice for a quiet morning meal but there arent many Macho meat foods to choose from. not really a place I'd go again anytime soon if its just food we are considering.