Friday, March 23, 2007

New toys!!


I just bought a couple hundred dollars worth of toys! Shiny beautiful toys:) I was using kettlestacks before those are good but these are the real deal baby! Authentic Russian Kettlebells:) this is gonna be fun. A Singaporean Kettlebell instructor was selling some excess stock off at a good price so i decided to take the plunge:) email me at jonathan@genesishealthonline.com to find out more if you want to get some good priced kettlebells for yourself

Are KB's magic like some gurus claim? I don't think so. But all the KB movements are pretty athletic so i think the average KB user is way more functional and athletic than the average gym goer.

The KB lifts are total body and are GREAT for fat loss circuits. And they are so shiny and pretty (see I have an artistic side!)...

From left to right... 8kg, 12kg, 16kg, 24kg and 32kg... and they somehow feel heavier than the equivalent dumbbells. Lets bring them to the park and see what people think...