Saturday, September 09, 2006

Part 2 of an inspirational story!

"I seek solace and comfort in the things I was good in. The many nights of clubbing and house parties were what I was comfortable with. People like me. People like to talk to me. They too feel comfortable to relate to me because in that state, they see a happy go lucky guy who is pretty sorted with his thoughts. They see a guy who always smile regardless of what happens."

- Excerpt from part 2 of "From Dawn to Dusk"

My buddy Chriz "wipsky" Siew wrote about his former life here. Now he's got his own blog and you can read part 2 here. Its an awesome story. I know of people who never get out of that kind of self-destructive lifestyle. And of those who do some are never the same agian and often they return becuase the "Real world" doesnt accept them, or they dont know how to adjust.

Wipsky's story is really a story of hope and destiny. Very powerful...