Monday, May 01, 2006

People who live with passion part 1(something for the ladies) - MJewels

I admire people who live with purpose. Those who are not afriaid to do what they are interested in even of its not the "common" route to take in life!

One of my freinds is a pretty cool young lady. She is an accountant by trade (yes! way to go along the common path... BORING...!) But thats just to finance her real interest... Hand made jewelry (see I even used a girly color, pink!!). I helped her take some of the photos of her jewels for publicity(pictures below). While jewels are certainly not my thing, are extremely girly and exite me not at all, I am VERY supportive and proud to be involved with projects like this. I love to see people live passionately. Its not very meaningful to go though life doing stuff "just because others do it".

1. Get born
2. Primary school
3. Secondary School
4. whatever kind of "higher" education
5. Work
6. Get married
7. Have kids
8. Die

Can you see how thast pretty sad?

She stays up late at night like a over worked pessant woman from the 1700s crafting the masterpieces! But the jewelry comes out royalty standard. She's HAPPY to do it! I mean really really HAPPY! and hey... its paying off. From sales of 0.00 pieces per month, shes now got a pretty decent website and some real life shops selling the stuff! You can see the current selection here. Be quick to buy if you like it because each piece is special and individual and its 1 of a kind. I wish her all the best in her adventure of small business. Tiffany and Company better watch out!