Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Engaged with a blog?

Hi ladies and gentlemen who read this blog (at the moment we average 100-130 hits a day over the last few weeks with a high of about 235 some days) just a thought... considering the number of hits and page visits, I dont get many comments on articles and not that many items on the tagboard.

Certainly I am not trolling for affection or attention haha! But I feel that taging and commenting is a sign that you have an opinion/thought/feeling to share (which im sure many people do). And it does give me an indication of what articles are enjoyable and engaging for you guys.

If possible, could you guys let me know what you are thinking via a tag or comment? It would really help me improve (not to mention motivate me) the blog to make it special for everybody.

THANKS ALOT!

-Jonathan